Always on the go with little time to eat? Try out these easy to make protein meal replacement bars! Now you can easily take your meal with you with this nutritent packed homemade protein bar.
- 3 Cups Oatmeal
- 1/2 Cup Natural Peanut butter
- 1 cup Skim Milk
- 4 Scoops Protein Powder
- dash of cinnamon
- Mix ingredients until a sticky batter is formed.
- use a large spoon to spread out the mix into the bottom of a Pam-sprayed glass or metal cooking tray (spread until even)
- top with 4-8 packets splenda (optional)
- put in the fridge overnight and cut into 8 equal bars
Nutritional Facts (per bar)
285 Calories — 21g Protein — 26g Carbohydrates — 11g Fat